Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Spread the love.




I saw this fun idea on Pinterest and knew that I needed something similar in my house. 

What a cute way to tell your kids (and husband!) all of the ways you love them. Big reasons. Small reasons. Silly reasons. Random reasons. I love you for making your bed. I love you for being kind to your brother. I love you for letting mom sleep past 6 a.m.  It's always nice to be acknowledged, and to me, it's all of those tiny things that add up to big happiness long term. 

The board also moonlights as an easy message board for a quick note or grocery list!

I found the dry erase boards at Target in the beloved One Spot;  the $1 - $5 items that are always located at the front of the store. They were so cute, colorful and perfect for this little love note project. I scooped up the stickers at Michael's and the rest is happy history.








No comments:

Post a Comment